Diary Dates – Details of club activities planned for the coming months. For more details check the club newsletter, “The Banter”, closer to the date. Last updated 09 October 2017.
- Monday 4th – Morning Melodies – Berwick Inn – Arnie Griffs – Ultimate entertainer Xmas show
- Wednesday 13th – Monthly Meeting – Cardinia Park Hotel – Rather than the normal formal meeting, this will be in the form of a meal with a chance to socalise with other members.
- Monday 5th – Morning Melodies – Berwick Inn – Brian Muldoon & Carol Taweel – “Absolute Classics”.
- Wednesday 8th – Monthly Meeting – Our guest speakers will be Lorraine Frew and Lynne Ferguson who will share knowledge on the many aspects of “Gardening”. There will be an opportunity to ask questions that may allow you to have more confidence to go into the garden..
- Tuesday 13th – Dine in Daylight – T.B.A.
- Thursday 22nd – Dine Out – Berwick Inn – High Street Berwick.
- Monday 9th – Morning Melodies – Berwick Inn – Marceau Camille – “Mr Versatility”
- Wednesday 11th – Monthly Meeting – Guest Speaker will talk on “Angel Flight”. Angel Flight Australia is a charity which coordinates non-emergency flights to assist country people to access specialist medical treatment that would otherwise be unavailable to them because of vast distance and high travel costs.
- Saturday 21st – Dine in Daylight – T.B.A.
- Thursday 26th – Dine Out – Pin Baluchi Indian Restaurant – 2 Rebound Court, Narre Warren.
Please note: At times we may need to deviate from this program, so always check the latest newsletter..