Dine in Daylight
The outings normally alternate between a Tuesday and a Saturday, to allow those still working to take part.
We use the train to travel to the venue to allow members to socialise and enjoy the journey as well as the destination. The dining venue is normally located within a few minutes walk of the station and in most cases offers a “Seniors Menu” on the day of the visit.
This keeps costs low while allowing the group to visit a variety of venues across Greater Melbourne. At least one outing is planned to allow use of the free “Seniors Rail Passes”, normally Traralgon, Drouin or Warragul.
If you have any suggestions as to destinations let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Outings – 2018
- April – Tue 17th – Mitcham Hotel, Mitcham
- May – Sat 19th – Greensborough RSL, Greensborough.
- June – Tue 19th – Seaford RSL, Seaford
- July – Sat 21st – Christmas in July – Olinda Creek Hotel – Lilydale
- August – Tue 14th – Altona RSL
- September – Sat 15th – Diamond Creek Tavern
- October – Tue 16th – Watergardens Hotel, Taylors Lakes
- November – Sat 10th – Traralgon Craft market with lunch at the Grand Junction Hotel.
The list above is subject to Skyrail Construction (No Trains on the date) and venue availability. Please check the Newsletter or website nearer the date.