Dine in Daylight
The outings normally alternate between a Tuesday and a Saturday, to allow those still working to take part.
We use the train to travel to the venue to allow members to socialise and enjoy the journey as well as the destination. The dining venue is normally located within a few minutes walk of the station and in most cases offers a “Seniors Menu” on the day of the visit.
This keeps costs low while allowing the group to visit a variety of venues across Greater Melbourne. At least one outing is planned to allow use of the free “Seniors Rail Passes”, normally Traralgon, Drouin or Warragul.
If you have any suggestions as to destinations let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Outings – 2017
- April – Sat 22nd – Seaford RSL
- May – Tue 16th – Drouin Family Hotel – Drouin
- June – Sat 24th – Cancelled – No Trains North Melbourne to Werribee
- July – Tue 18th – Christmas in July – Olinda Creek Hotel – Lilydale
- August – Sat 19th – Railway Hotel – Warragul
- September – Tue 19th – Diamond Creek Tavern
- October – Sat 21st – Mitcham Hotel
- November – Tue 14th – Watergardens Hotel
The list above is subject to Skyrail Construction (No Trains on the date) and venue availability. Please check the Newsletter or website nearer the date.