Diary Dates – Details of club activities planned for the coming months. For more details check the club newsletter, “The Banter”, closer to the date.
Please note: At times we may need to deviate from this program, so always check the latest newsletter.
Morning Melodies: For the next few months we are visiting the Tooradin Sports Club for ‘Morning Melodies’. For more information check the Morning Melodies page.
Our activities are dependent on the advice and relevant guidelines from the Health Authorities in Victoria (DHHS).
The planned activities for 2021 will be similar to those we had planned for 2020 but were unable to be held. Our monthly meetings started on the 10th of February along with the regular “Dine Out” activities.
Last Update – 10 May 2021
Please stay safe and healthy
- Wednesday 9th @ 1 pm – (Cancelled due to COVID Lockdown) – Monthly Meeting – Winter Venue Berwick Anglican Church, 55 Peel Street, Berwick – Games Afternoon.
- Tuesday 15th –(Cancelled due to COVID Limits) – Morning Melodies – Tooradin Sports Club – Neil Diamond Tribute and Country Music Hits
- Thursday 17th – Dine Out – Workers Club (Dandenong), 52-70 Wedge St, Dandenong.
- Tuesday 29th – (New Date due to Train Disruptions on planned date) – Dine in Daylight – Mitcham Hotel, 556 Maroondah Hwy, Mitcham.
- Tuesday 13th – Morning Melodies – Tooradin Sports Club – Neil Diamond Tribute and Country Music Hits
- Wednesday 14th @ 1 pm – Monthly Meeting – Winter Venue Berwick Anglican Church, 55 Peel Street, Berwick – Our Guest Speaker -TBA
- Sunday 18th – – Sunday Lunch – 12.30 pm – Castello’s Pakenham Hotel, Cnr Toomuc Valley Road and Princes Hwy, Pakenham. There we will enjoy their international buffet which should have something for everyone. As the venue is popular on Sundays, bookings will close earlier than normal, i.e. 15 th July.
- Tuesday 27th – Dine in Daylight – Ringwood RSL, 16 Station St, Ringwood (Christmas in July)
- Tuesday ??nd – Morning Melodies – Tooradin Sports Club – Elvis Presley Tribute and Old Fashioned Singalong.
- Wednesday 11th @ 1 pm – Monthly Meeting – Winter Venue Berwick Anglican Church, 55 Peel Street, Berwick – TBA
- Thursday 19th – Dine Out – The Hill (Sages) at Parkhill Plaza, Berwick
- Saturday 28th – Dine in Daylight – Our Lunch destination will be the “Railway Hotel” at Warragul, just a short walk from the station. For those driving there is a car park at the rear of the venue, as well as plenty of street parking.
Monday 6th – Morning Melodies – T.B.A. –
- Wednesday 8th – Monthly Meeting – Cardinia Park Hotel – Rather than the normal formal meeting, this will be in the form of a meal with a chance to socialise with other members. More details closer to the date.