Diary Dates – Details of club activities planned for the coming months. For more details check the club newsletter, “The Banter”, closer to the date.
Our monthly meetings and “Dine Out” activities are subject to the relevant COVID rules and are therefore subject to change.
Current planning is to run two dine out activities each month, fingers crossed,
Our monthly meetings will be suspended for the winter months, restarting in September with our A.G.M. when things are hopefully less COVID.
Last Update – 2 May 2022
Please stay safe and healthy
- Monday 9th – Dine in Daylight – Venue – Pasco Vale Hotel, 12 Railway Parade, Pascoe Vale, 3044 Note: New date due to train disruptions.
- Tuesday 17th – Morning Melodies – Tooradin Sports Club – Details Soon.
- Wednesday 25th – Dine Out Group – Starting at 6.30 pm, we will visit the Fountain Gate Hotel, located near the cinemas at Fountain Gate Shopping Centre, for dinner and good company.
- Tuesday 6th – Dine in Daylight – Venue – Cross Keys Hotel, 350 Pascoe Vale Road, Essendon 3040 (Strathmore Station)
- Wednesday 14th – A.G.M. and Monthly Meeting (Malcolm Court Narre Warren)
- Tuesday 20th – Morning Melodies – Tooradin Sports Club – Details Soon.
- Wednesday 28th – Dine Out Group – A visit to a local eatery for dinner and good company. Details soon.
- Saturday ?? (Seniors Week) – Dine in Daylight – Venue – Grand Junction Hotel, 8-22 Franklin Street, Traralgon, 3844
- Wednesday 12th – Monthly Meeting
- Tuesday 18th – Morning Melodies – Tooradin Sports Club – Details Soon.
- Sunday 30th – Sunday Lunch – Venue – Westernport Hotel at Hastings, 16 High St, Hastings 3915.
Berwick National Seniors – ABN 94 730 201 995