Diary Dates – Details of club activities planned for the coming months. For more details check the club newsletter, “The Banter”, closer to the date.
Please note: At times we may need to deviate from this program, so always check the latest newsletter..
- Monday 5th – Morning Melodies – Berwick Inn – Joe Piastrino – Legends of Rock.
- Wednesday 14th @ 1pm – Monthly Meeting – Winter Venue Berwick Anglican Church, 55 Peel Street, Berwick – Our Guest Speaker is Miriam Cadwallader from Living and Learning Centre at Pakenham. The Centre is dedicated to providing training, education and well being opportunities for our community.
- Thursday 22nd – Dine Out – The Hill (Sages) at Parkhill Plaza, Berwick
- Tuesday 27th – Dine in Daylight – Change of date due to rail disruptions. Our Lunch destination will be the “Mordy HQ” at Mordialloc, just a short walk from the station. For those driving there is a car park at the rear of the venue.
- Monday 2nd – Morning Melodies – Berwick Inn – Mike Seagar – Sentimental Journey 60’s Show.
- Wednesday 11th – Monthly Meeting (Malcolm Court Narre Warren) – The Guest Speaker –
- Sunday 15th – Dine Out – Sunday Lunch – 12.30pm – Castello’s Pakenham Hotel, Cnr Toomuc Valley Road and Princes Hwy, Pakenham. There we will enjoy their international buffet which should have something for everyone. As the venue is popular on Sundays, bookings will close earlier than normal, i.e. 10 September.
- Tuesday 24th – Dine in Daylight – Pascoe Vale Hotel, 12 Railway Parade, Pascoe Vale.
- Monday 2nd – Morning Melodies – Berwick Inn – Eddie & Samantha – Legends of Song Tribute Xmas Show.
- Wednesday 11th – Monthly Meeting – Cardinia Park Hotel – Rather than the normal formal meeting, this will be in the form of a meal with a chance to socalise with other members. More details closer to the date.