Diary Dates – Details of club activities planned for the coming months. For more details check the club newsletter, “The Banter”, closer to the date.
Please note: At times we may need to deviate from this program, so always check the latest newsletter.
Our activities are dependent on the advice and relevant guidelines from the Health Authorities in Victoria (DHHS).
Our monthly meetings are subject to the COVID rules, as are our regular “Dine Out” activities.
Last Update – 19 September 2021
Please stay safe and healthy
- Wednesday 8th – 10.30am – Virtual Morning Tea on Zoom
Sunday 19th – Sunday Lunch – 12 Noon – Castello’s Pakenham Hotel.
- Tuesday 21st – 10.30am – Vitual Morning Tea on Zoom
Tuesday 28th – Dine in Daylight Cross Keys Hotel.
- Wed 6th – 10.30am – Virtual Morning Tea on Zoom
- Wednesday 13th – Monthly Meeting (Malcolm Court Narre Warren)
- Wed 20th – 10.30am – Virtual Morning Tea on Zoom
- Saturday TBA – Dine-in Daylight – Traralgon Craft market with lunch at the Grand Junction Hotel. Make use of your Seniors Week Free Travel (You have applied for yours?)
- Thursday 28th – Dine Out – Mulgrave Country Club
- Wednesday 10th – AGM and Monthly Meeting (Malcolm Court Narre Warren) –
- Sunday 21st – Dine Out – Tooradin & District Sports Club, 62 South Gippsland Hwy, Tooradin
- Tuesday 30th – Dine in Daylight – Watergardens Hotel, 431 Kings Rd, Taylors Lake