Diary Dates – Details of club activities planned for the coming months. For more details check the club newsletter, “The Banter”, closer to the date. Last updated 26 April 2018.
- Monday 7th – Morning Melodies – T.B.A.
- Wednesday 9th @ 1pm – Monthly Meeting – Winter Venue Berwick Anglican Church, 55 Peel Street, Berwick – Our Guest Speaker is from the Puffing Billy Society who will talk on this iconic train and its history..
- Saturday 19th – Dine in Daylight – Altona RSL – Note – Change of Venue
- Thursday 24th – Dine Out – Dine Out Dava Thai, 9/248 Clyde Rd Berwick South
- Mon 2nd – Morning Melodies – Berwick Inn – Cheryl Beattie & Sammy Jo, The Dolly Sisters Xmas Show
- Wednesday 11th @ 1pm – Monthly Meeting – Winter Venue Berwick Anglican Church, 55 Peel Street, Berwick – Our Guest Speaker will be Carolyn Carr from Blairlogie Living and Learning at Cranbourne. The organisation is a non-profit community service organisation, providing support to adults with a disability since 1987.
- Saturday 21st – Dine in Daylight – Christmas in July – Olinda Creek Hotel – Lilydale
- Thursday 26th – Dine Out – Paesano Hampton Park (Italian)
- Monday 6th – Morning Melodies – Berwick Inn -Glenn Starr – Buble
- Wednesday 8th @ 1pm – Monthly Meeting – Winter Venue Berwick Anglican Church, 55 Peel Street, Berwick – Our Guest Speaker is from the Red Cross who will talk on “Disaster Response”.
- Tuesday 14th – Dine in Daylight – Seaford RSL
- Thursday 23rd – Dine Out – Hampton Park Tavern – Details T.B.A
- Monday 3rd – Morning Melodies – Berwick Inn – The She Laas, Christmas Show.
- Wednesday 12th – Monthly Meeting – Cardinia Park Hotel – Rather than the normal formal meeting, this will be in the form of a meal with a chance to socalise with other members.
- The planning of the 2019 program is underway (see below), once finalised this page will be updated.
- There is no monthly meeting in January, so our next meeting will be the second Wednesday in February.
Please note: At times we may need to deviate from this program, so always check the latest newsletter..