Diary Dates – Details of club activities planned for the coming months. For more details check the club newsletter, “The Banter”, closer to the date. Last updated 15 September 2018.
- Monday 3rd – Morning Melodies – Berwick Inn – Auroa Mackrill & Paul Hogan, Crooner & Croonettes.
- Wednesday 12th – Monthly Meeting (Malcolm Court Narre Warren) – The Guest Speaker – Alain Young from “Equip For Life” will share with us on “Healthy Ageing and Lifestyle”..
- Tuesday 18th – Dine in Daylight – Diamond Creek Tavern, Diamond Creek – Change of date due to rail disruptions.
- Thursday 27th – Dine Out – Dragon Drum, 13/75 Lynbrook Blvd, Lynbrook
- Monday 1st – Morning Melodies – Berwick Inn – T.B.A.
- Wednesday 10th – Monthly Meeting (Malcolm Court Narre Warren) – Our Guest Speaker will be Carolyn Carr from Blairlogie Living and Learning at Cranbourne. The organisation is a non-profit community service organisation, providing support to adults with a disability since 1987.
- Saturday 13th – Dine in Daylight – Traralgon Craft market with lunch at the Grand Junction Hotel. Change of Date and Venue (Swap with November) to make use of Seniors Week Free Travel (7 to 14 October)
- Thursday 25th – Dine Out – Paesano (Italian), 42/166 Somerville Rd, Hampton Park
- Monday 3rd – Morning Melodies – Berwick Inn – The She Laas, Christmas Show.
- Wednesday 12th – Monthly Meeting – Cardinia Park Hotel – Rather than the normal formal meeting, this will be in the form of a meal with a chance to socalise with other members.More details closer to the date.