Diary Dates – Details of club activities planned for the coming months. For more details check the club newsletter, “The Banter”, closer to the date.
Our monthly activities are subject to the relevant COVID rules and are therefore subject to change, this website will be updated if things change
Current planning is to run two dine-out activities each month, with “Bring and Share” lunches some months.
Last Update – 1 February 2023
Please stay safe and healthy
- Wednesday 8th at 1 pm – Bring and Share Lunch with a chance to catch up with other members and visitors. Venue – Berwick Anglican Church, 55 Peel Street, Berwick
- Tuesday 14th – Dine in Daylight – Venue – Seaford RSL, 17 Station Street, Seaford.
- Sunday 26th – Sunday Lunch at 12.30 pm – Tooradin Sports Club at Tooradin. RSVP by Thursday the 23rd.
- Saturday 4th – Dine in Daylight – Venue – Drouin Family Bistro, 65 Princes Way, Drouin. RSVP by Thursday the 2nd.
- Wednesday 8th (11.30 am to 2.30 pm) – The Lower Shelter at Wilson Botanic Park
- With COVID uncertainty it will be a “Bring your own Everything”, be it something for the BBQ or a sandwich and a drink.
- The Shelter has a BBQ as well as plenty of seating, which should allow us to socialise with other members in a safe outdoor setting, subject to the weather and COVID-19.
- Wednesday 29th @ 6.30 pm – Dine Out Group – We will visit Trios Sports Club, 30 Grant Street Cranbourne, for dinner and good company.
Berwick National Seniors – ABN 94 730 201 995